- Folding Arms
- The prop arms are made of carbon fiber, which is used because of its high strength-to-weight ratio. For transport and storage, the arms fold down while the propellers split down the middle further reducing its size
- Retractable Landing Gear
- The landing gear raise above the level of the gimbal during flight to give you a full 360° of shooting. In addition, the gimbal bracket is separated from the main airframe by specifically designed dampers. This significantly reduces high-frequency vibrations to help make your shots clearer and sharper
- Removable Upper Center Board
- The upper center board can be removed, allowing access to the flight controller and IMU, and giving you a convenient way to setup the power distribution system. This design also simplifies installation of the main controller, iOSD, Lightbridge, or any other accessories that interface with the flight computer
- Secure Power Distribution System
- Gold-plated metal bearings with a unique screw design secure the power cords, ensuring cables will not come loose during flight and are designed to provide easy setup
- Sparkproof Plug
- The terminal connectors on the electrical wiring are shrouded to prevent accidental short circuiting and possible damage to sensitive electronics when connecting or removing them
- Greater Power
- A 40A electronic speed controller (ESC) is built in to each arm. Combined with its 4114 motors, high performance 1552 folding propellers, and V-type mixer design, the DJI s900 has a maximum thrust of 5.5 lb. The motor adopts a single wire stator design, offering improved heat dissipation, better performance, and a more reliable system than earlier models
- Angled Arm Design
- Each arm is designed with an 8° inversion and a 3° inclination, making the aircraft more stable when rolling and pitching, yet more flexible when rotating
A2 Flight Controller
9 TYPES OF MULTI-ROTOR
AND A CUSTOMIZED MOTOR MIXER
It’s a UAS that’s targeted at commercial and industrial multi-rotor platforms with simple configuration, easy installation and stable performance. It also supports customized motor mixing, which greatly meets the demands of particular users.
Usually, the forward direction of a flying multi-rotor is the same as the nose direction. By using Intelligent Orientation Control (IOC), wherever the nose points, the forward direction has nothing to do with nose direction.
POINT OF INTEREST (POI)
A2 has a POI function: Point of Interest. When the GPS signal is good, users can record the current position of the aircraft as a point of interest by a preset switch on the remote control. The aircraft can achieve a circling flight around the point of interest with the nose pointing at the POI in an area of 5 meters to 500 meters radius, when the roll command is given. This function is easy to set and simple to operate, it is suitable for all-round shooting of a fixed scenic spot.
LANDING GEAR FUNCTION
Once you enabled the Intelligent Landing Gear function in the assistant software, the landing gear is default at the Lower position when the aircraft is on the ground; and the system will lower the landing gear in emergency, motor failure or auto landing, to protect the aircraft and gimbal; you can control to lower or retract the landing gear by a switch when the aircraft altitude is over 5m from the ground.
AUTO RETURN-TO-HOME /ONE-KEY GO-HOME
If the multirotor and its controller disconnects during flight, the system’s failsafe protection will come to the rescue and if the signal is good enough, the multirotor will return to home and land automatically.
You can also setup a One Key Go Home function to activate this feature manually.
NEW “BANKED TURN” MODE
In this mode, the roll and yaw sticks are combined to help you perform banked turns with only one hand. The aircraft can perform fixed-wing-like maneuvers, bringing a brand new flight experience. Normal and FPV aerial photography in this mode is smooth and simple, giving a different visual feel to your work.
MULTI-ROTOR ONE-MOTOR FAIL PROTECTION
This function means that when the aircraft is in attitude or GPS attitude mode, and one of the motors stops, the aircraft will retain good attitude and rotate around the frame arm with the stopped motor. In this condition, the aircraft is still under control and returns home safely and highly reducing the risk of a crash.
Woo Kong Flight Contoller
Multi-Rotor Stabilization Controller
DJI Wookong Multi-Rotor stabilization controller is a complete flight system for all multi-rotor platforms for commercial and industrial AP applications. Unlike others, WooKong allows the use of regular ESC commonly used in RC helicopters without any wiring modification; Heli mode setup provides a seamless transition for current Ace One AP professionals. WK-M utilizes high quality components precisely calibrated with temperature compensation in all gyros and sensors, industry renowned flight algorithm in autopilot and UAV field.
9 Types Of Multi-Rotors And A Customized Motor Mixer
Support 9 traditional motor mixer:
Quad I, Quad X
Hexa I,Hexa V, Hexa Y, Hexa IY
Octo X, Octo I,Octo V
It’s a UAS that targeted at commercial and industrial multirotor platforms with simple configuration, easy installation and stable performance.
Built-In Gimbal Stabilization Function
The gimbal stabilization module is compatible with most 2-axis gimbal systems. The system will adjust the camera according to the attitude of the aircraft after setting the parameters the first time. The scope of the gimbal servo output frequency is 400hz, 200hz, 100h and 50hz, the higher frequency output makes the adjustment more efficient. At the same time, the limit of the gimbal servo rolling and pitching is extended to 90°.
Support IPad Ground Control Station (GCS)
WooKong-M GCS now supports iPad (currently iPad 3, iPad4, iPad mini), the only thing you need to do is to plug in a Bluetooth datalink and the BTU module. Gone are the days of the heavy laptop, now you don’t need to install maps and drivers, forget about the Windows OS version compatibility problems, and don’t worry about Google Earth. Without long cables, it is as easy for you to control the aircraft with your ground station as play a game on your iPad. More-over the trend of using the iPad Waypoint will be another highlight.
- New Assistant Software For Smartphone
The WooKong-M now provides assistant software for iPhone4s, iPhone5, iPad3, iPad4, iPadmini, iPod5. You can do parameter adjustments at any time on your mobile devices, using only an LED indicator with a built-in Bluetooth module which makes it easier and convenient. It uses low power Bluetooth to minimize the power consumption of your mobile devices. It is easy to use and will automatically save your last connection records. The password mechanism ensures your safety link. Parameters can be automatically synchronized to the Cloud Server and can be restored immediately when you changed your mobile devices.
- Supporting Futaba S-Bus Receiver
Compatible with almost all radios-PCM or 2.4Ghz
Power Monitoring Unit
Specially designed for WKM to solve the high power consumption problem of the power support system. It contains two power outputs for the entire WKM system and receiver separately, a battery voltage monitor, and two CAN-Bus interfaces.
Small footprint and weight offer ease of installation in tight spaces, for various aircraft sizes.
Precise Position And Altitude Hold
With WKM, the multirotors will have position and altitude lock in windy conditions. Precise hovering in less than 2m horizontal and 0.5m vertical.
High Accuracy And Driving Handfeel
With the WKM, flying a multi-rotor will be as easy as driving a car. The pilot is released from the stress of controlling the multi-rotor and able to pay more attention to other tasks such as camera angle, instead of focus on flying.
Motor Arm/Disarm Mode
- Start Motor: When using WKM, pushing throttle stick before takeoff will not start motors. You have to execute any one of following four Combination Stick Commands (CSC) to start motors.
- Stop Motor: We provide two options to stop motors: Immediate and Intelligent. Immediately Mode: By using this mode, in any control mode, once motors start and throttle stick is over 10%, motors will stop immediately when throttle stick is back under 10% again. In this case, if you push the throttle stick over 10% in 5 seconds after motors stop, motors will re-start, CSC is no needed. If you don’t push throttle stick after motors start in three seconds, motors will stop automatically. Intelligent Mode: By using this mode, different control modes have different way of stopping motors. In Manual Mode, only executing CSC can stop motors. In Atti. or GPS Atti. Mode, any one of following four cases will stop motors: